Sunday, July 19, 2009

40th Anniversary!

It seems impossible, but it's true! It's our 40th anniversary today! We went to dinner with two couples from our Hall last night and at the end of the evening we agreed to do it again in another 40 yrs!
This coming Tuesday night starts our substitute C.O.s visit. Should be a busy week. It actually makes me tired just thinking about it! I'm still not sure what night what is taking place. I'll have to write it all down Tues. night.
I know that many are attending or getting ready to attend their District Conventions. Everyone have a great time! We are going to Corpus Christi Texas on Aug. 21 to attend the District with old friends from Washington state where we came in the Truth. Looking forward to it!
The weather here has been absolutely fantastic. Even if it rains a bit in the afternoon it's still only getting to about 80. When I see the temperatures for Palm Springs and even Reno I feel fortunate to be enjoying summer here!
OK, travel safely and pay attention at your conventions!

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Congratulations on your 40th,got back from SF last night from convention,wonderful program.Had

pretty cool temps there
Jerry and Marlene

The Brunets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Brunets said...

40 years. Let's see. I'm doing the math here.
OK, eveything checks out. :)
Happy Anniversary!