Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Colors

There are some beautifully colored trees and bushes in Reno right now. I finally remembered to put my camera in my book bag the other day so I could get a few pictures. I think I was starting to annoy my service group because of my pulling over and jumping out of the car to take pictures yesterday! Soon I will get them onto the blog.
We had a great visit by our C.O. and his wife last week. Richard and Lynn Holland. They have lived in several of the same places we have it turns out. I got to go to the 1st part of the pioneer meeting where the account of Philip and the Ethiopian eunuch was examined. Found out there are 15 pioneers in our ASL group, so altogether there were about 22 who attended.
We are excited that our daughter from P.S., Brooke, will be here on Sat. It's a quick trip (3 days) but I'm sure it will have a lot packed into it if she has anything to say about it. Which she will! It should be about 70 and sunny which will be good for hiking which she loves to do.
We got a used elliptical machine the other day. Don't want to put the pounds back on that we lost in Mexico! It's pretty neat but so far we only last about 5 minutes on it!
A couple people we know do have the H1N1 virus but so far it's not effecting many in the congregations that I know of. Hope it stays that way! Funny we were where it supposedly originated and it's effecting the whole world now.
Not much else new. Hope all is well with you!

No comments: