My favorite season is trying to establish itself. Actually the weather can't decide if it wants to be summer or winter since it snowed in the Sierras a couple of days ago! But the trees haven't even turned color yet so I'm hoping that will happen before more snow.
Perfect weather for service. It's not getting to be more than 70 degrees by late afternoon. Good "walking in territory" weather. I'm aux. pio. this month. Usually try to in Oct. since it might be the last good weather. I have accumulated about 14 RVs this last month so I will start returning to those and also working my territory at different times of the day. There is a day set aside for phone witnessing at the Hall too, so I want to do that also. I have to make some business cards for us showing that we offer free home Bible studies. Those are so easy to hand to anyone that's nice and it will have the WT website on it. Maybe I'll get to that today.
Not much else new. Hope all is well with everyone!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment