Friday, January 8, 2010

A Bit Warmer

Thankfully it is a bit warmer this last week. Not much snow on the ground now. It has rained a few times which probably helped wash some of the snow piles away. Weirdly it has been warmer in the mountains than down here in the valley. The inversion layer keeps the cold air at ground level, so "they" say.
We found out we are going to Sacramento for our district convention! Everyone is excited about this. It's closer and all the hotels seem to be very close to the convention center. It's only 7 & 1/2 months away!
Michael and I are still trying to get some income coming in. I have a couple of projects I'm working on and so does he. I was hired by a home care company but they haven't needed any nursing services so far. Something will work out!
Mike started a study with an old high school friend yesterday! They studied for 4 hours. It was OK because Greg wanted to. He wants to get into the book of Genesis first because so much happened there that he doesn't understand. What a good idea for a starting point! He was very appreciative. Greg was the person that got Mike interested in the Bible 35 yrs. ago!

No comments: